November 13, 2012

Game – Jesus Piece (Artwork)

So apparently the previously released artwork was for the deluxe version of Game’s forthcoming album, “Jesus Piece.” This, however, is the artwork for the standard version and Game had the following to say about it;

The controversial artwork for my album is the DELUXE edition. Here’s is the standard album cover for #JesusPiece. It is a picture of my brother “Jevon Danell Taylor’s” obituary… In memorium to his murder in Compton May 21st 1995 due to gang violence. He was 20 years old. I let my son write my name & the album title on it & in that moment I felt a connection between who I knew my brother to be when he was Harlem’s age & my son now. That moment was the closest my son will ever be to my brother & that alone is the reason I felt I should share it with you. #JesusPiece in-stores December 11th !!!!