Developer Marcos Alonso has introduced Samplr – an iPad sampling instrument designed for live performance.
Unlike other apps that try to recreate real life instruments or interaction concepts from traditional computers Samplr was designed from the very beginning for Multi-Touch devices.
- 7 different play modes: Slicer, Looper, E-bow, Tape, Scratch, Keyboard and Loop Player.
- 6 simultaneous samples (with 6 voices each).
- 5 sound effects per sample: Distortion, Filter, Amplitude Modulator, Feedback Delay and Reverb.
- Gesture recorder.
- High quality audio engine.
- Detailed user guide.
- Ready to use sample library.